Join us in creating a health revolution! We'll be there Saturday, October 13

Do you have questions that include…
Making the best healthy choices you can for you and your family.
Making decisions about what type of exercise is most effective.

How should I eat? Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free etc?
What supplements are best for you and your family?
Where to find answers about non traditional methods of healthcare?
Healthcare vs Sick-Care What’s the difference?

Knowing what resources are available in my community?
How do I know what works?
Are the ingredients or products safe?
What questions should I be asking?
Should I believe the media?
Trying to keep up with the latest trends in health
.

Where can I find free consultations or evaluations?

http://www.thetotalhealthrevolution.com/expo-description

or "The Total Health Revolution" on FB